I am internationally certified in Qigong, trained in both Modern and Classical styles, I am also trained in meditation and mindfulness and hold a Bachelors Degree in Complementary Medicine.
I have taught hundreds of Qigong classes, delivered workshops, teacher training programs and corporate events. I have worked 1:1 with people to help them with various lifestyle related challenges such as anxiety, sleep disorders, recovery from serious illness and fatigue related dis-ease. I know that Qigong can enhance quality of life and help you to live a life filled with more inspiration, ease and joy.
I opened Chi Space in 2018, a studio space dedicated to the teaching and practice of Qigong. I started my Qigong journey in 2013 and have completed the following accreditations:
- Qigong Level 1 Certification – Lee Holden (Holden Qigong)
- Qigong Level 2 Certification – Lee Holden (Holden Qigong)
- Qigong Training – Wang Zhi Peng Tai Chi School – China
- Qigong Instructor – Tai Chi Fitness Australia
- Yi Jin Jing – Chinese Health Qigong Association
- Daoyin Yangshen Gong 12 – Chinese Health Qigong Association
- Wellness Coaching Level 1 & 2 – Wellness Coaching Australia
- Mindfulness-based Stillness Meditation – The Gawler Foundation
- Certificate III Fitness – Australian Fitness Academy
- Bachelor in Complementary Medicine – Endeavour College
I am a professional member of WTCQ (Wushu Tai Chi Qigong Australia) and the Meditation Association of Australia. I deliver my services in alignment ethical principles and the National Code of Conduct for Health Care Workers and I’m dedicated to purposeful work and ongoing personal and professional development.
We all need more spaciousness and clarity in our lives. Feeling aligned, inspired and joyful on a day to day basis is what I aspire to, I believe Qigong is an amazing tool that can help us to transform our energy and channel our personal power.